Becoming an education provider and center for the development of science and technology in the field of plant cultivation that is able to produce graduates who are competent in realizing integrated agriculture and able to compete at the national and international levels.
Vision, Mission, and Goals
- Organizing education in the field of plant cultivation to produce competent graduates in realizing sustainable integrated agriculture
- Carrying out research that leads to the development of science and technology to solve problems in the field of crop cultivation, especially local superior plants
- Carrying out community service for the applications of the result of the development of science and technology.
- Increase and develop cooperation at the national and international level.
Goals to be achieved:
- Competence in the field of plant cultivation which includes aspects of land resources, agronomy, and plant protection based on local wisdom.
- Able to innovate in applying science and technology.
- Have leadership and managerial abilities, and are adaptive to the environment.
- Able to communicate and work together.
- Upholding professional ethics.
- Produce research products that enrich the repertoire of science and technology in the field of plant cultivation, especially local superior plants, and contribute to solving agricultural problems.
- Disseminate and implement science and technology findings to the public.
- Producing networking (networking) cooperation to improve the quality of institutions and graduates.