Kesempatan Berkarir di PT. DUPONT INDONESIA
PT. DuPont Indonesia (DuPont Pioneer Indonesia)
Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc., a DuPont company, is the world’s leading developer and supplier of advanced plant genetics to farmers worldwide. The Pioneer brand has a long and rich heritage that began over 80 years ago when Henry A. Wallace first founded the Hi-bred Corn Company in 1926. Pioneer is a highly respected leader in the agriculture industry for the contributions made to the field of agronomy and to farmers’ success in the fields. Pioneer is committed to improving peoples’ lives and livelihoods. Our continuing commitment to advancements in science and service keeps us important to our customers. With headquarters in Des Moines, Iowa, Pioneer develops, produces and markets a full line of top-quality seeds, forage and grain additives and provides services to customers in nearly 70 countries.
Pioneer in Indonesia currently searching for the following position:
District Sales Assistant
- Managing daily office operations and provide office operations needs
- Handling and support accounting process
- Responsible on administration duties
- Irregularity duties that ordered by District Sales Manager
- Handling sales and revenue process administration
- Manage all data’s that related to market information such as (ARMADA, SMART, SMS Bulk) .
- Monitor distribution and delivery of promo material.
- Min D3, Bachelor degree (S1) preferred from reputable University, with minimum GPA 3,00
- One year experience in administration, fresh graduate is also welcome
- Computer literacy
- Honest, dynamic and a good team player
- Proficient in English
- Location in Yogyakarta
Position : Field Sales Assistant (Kode : FSA)
Responsible for planning and carrying out the experiment (trial) and Demoplot to introduce products to the farmers as well as Pioneer promotion to create demand in the field.
Position : Trial Associate (Kode : TA)
Responsible for providing and managing the performance of experimental plants, report and make report of experiments, support in project management and advanced of product on market segmentation, and sales to help understand the product and segmentation.
General Requirements for FSA/TA:
- Min D3, Bachelor degree (S1) agriculture preferred from reputable University.
- Willing to relocate in operational state PT.Dupont Indonesia
- Willing to hard working, good analysis and high motivation on this job
- Can work with team and individual have motorcycle + SIM C
- Health both physical or mental
- One year experience in research and Riset (Fresh graduate is also welcome)
- Have skill Computer literacy, minimum MS Office ( excel and word)
- Proficient in English both writen or oral
Send your resume with code of FSA / TA as subject of your email to Nadira.Auliaranty@pioneer.com or you may submit to:
PT. DuPont Indonesia
Jl. Raya Krebet, Desa Krebet, Kec. Bululawang, Kab. Malang
Malang, 65171, Indonesia
Please make sure that we receive your full application before 19th, September 2012
Learn more about us at: www.pioneer.com